- The entrance of Cubric is made with a soft and cushiony material to prevent them from getting hurt.
- More than one Cubric can be put together. This represents society and unity of people. The children can move from one Cubric to another.
- Cubric's balls are each made of different textile, scent and music.
- There is a space on top of Cubric acting as a shelf for children to place other toys.
I am considering the use of glass so parents can see their child from the outside.
- The inside of Cubric is dark. An equal environment is given to both sighted and visually impaired children
by providing no light.
If the sighted children are too afraid to go inside, there will be dimmed LED light in a
shape of star on the ceiling.